Maison Pampa is a guest house situated in the village of Uchaux in Provence.
Whether you are looking for a fitness or cultural break or simply to relax, all options are available at Maison Pampa.
The main thing is, you feel good …
Maison Pampa offers a style of accommodation inspired by a contemporary Provence, bright, cheerful and simple.
Maison Pampa’s team uses all its energy and professionalism to ensure a speedy and discreet service and to make sure you have a wonderful time.
We will welcome you with pleasure and simplicity, we will guide you through the daily program, tailor-made to your wishes…
Discretion, escape, relaxation, delicious moments…
Maison Pampa is situated at the heart of a village surrounded by woody Mediterranean hills.
Easily accessible within 10 mn from the A7 motorway (exit Bollène and Orange) its situation allows easy access to all daily commodities (grocery, chemist, market, hairdresser, restaurants…) and at the same time access to the the magnificient hills of Uchaux offering trekking, walks and other sports activities accompanied by the song of the cicadas. The village of Uchaux is well known for its restaurants and its vineyards.
- At the crossing of four departments: Vaucluse, Ardèche, Drôme and Gard.
- Close to the typical and protected provencal villages of Vaucluse (Séguret, Crestet. Le Barroux, Sault), of the Ardèche (Balazuc…), of the Drôme (Nyons. Grignan, Rochegude, Suze la Rousse, la Garde Adhémmar, Saint Paul les trois Châteaux…), of the Gard (La Roque sur Cèze, Aiguèze, Barjac, Lussan. Montclus…)
- Close to the magnificient historical towns of Avignon, Nîmes, Arles, Uzès, Villeneuve lès Avignon, Vaison-la-Romaine and 10 mn from the town of Orange with its antic theatre and Arc de Triomphe.
- On the Route des vins des Côtes du Rhône, very close to Châteauneuf du Pape, Beaumes de Venise, Gigondas, Vacqueras, Cairanne…
- Close to the Luberon (Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and its famous antique dealers, Gordes, Lacoste, Roussillon, Ménerbes, Lourmarin, Goult…)
- Close to the Alpilles (Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Fontaine-de-Vaucluse)
- Close to Mont Ventoux, to Camarque (Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Aigues Mortes…) and the incredible crocolile farm.
The Orange train station with its TGV connection to Paris in 3h15 is only 10 mn away from Maison Pampa. A shuttle to the Orange train station is also available at Marseille Airport. A taxi service is at your disposal to pick you up and drop you off.
The house is not lost in the pampa…
Fabien, owner of Maison Pampa
After several years in the luxury sector in London and Paris, I decided for a life style change, to return to my roots and therefore moved to Provence.
My dream was to create a unique place for relaxation and wellbeing where men and women, from all walks of life, each with their own experience and their own passions, could meet.
To propose an environment in which one has the opportunity to regenerate one’s body by practicing all kinds of activities.
To escape for a few hours in order to discover the surrounding beauty.
In short, a place like no othe…
My dream was to create :
- A welcoming place where men and women come to relax around the pool, escape and take time for themselve within luxurious and beautifully decorated surroundings, in a warm and quiet ambiance.
- A place where one eats well and healthily with a choice of delicious, fragrant, preferably organic local products. Home recipes carefully prepared where taste, flavours, quality of the products are a priority.
- A place where one can drink the excellent wine of the region produced from the richness of its soil.
- A place to discover, in a friendly atmosphere, the secrets of local people who are passionate about their work whether they are chefs, chocolate makers, bee-keepers or herbal tea makers…
- A place where one can take care of his/her body and soul by attending, for instance, a yoga class, a personal coaching session, a meditation session or by going hiking in the open countryside.
- A place easily accessible which gives the opportunity to escape for the day to visit a flea market or take a stroll in an historical village, to discover a region rich in vineyards and natural sites.
- A place where one can lose him/herself in the wild, abundant, exotic, rejuvenating and fragrant mediterranean nature.
- A place where one feels at home but on holiday.
- A place which looks like no other.
Welcome to Maison Pampa, a guest house and much more besides.
An ecological approach
Our approach is as ecological as possible.
We use local seasonal and organic products. Our suppliers are small producers, close to Maison Pampa who love their trade and take care to offer the best products at the best times.
We care for our environment and use glass water bottles which are filled every day with filtered water, replaced regularly .
We recycle glass, plastic, cardboard and everything else which can be recycled.
We compost fruit and vegetable waste…
Additionally we like to use coffee beans or loose tea in order to recycle naturally.
We use rechargeable bathroom products from La Compagnie de Provence.
We chose that manufacturer because :
- Their products are made with a minimum 95% of natural ingredients in order to offer formulas which don’t compromise the relationship between nature and efficency
- They rigorously select the best vegetable oils from local producers in Provence such as Château Virant where the Cheylan family has produced an exceptional olive oil for many generations
- Their products are formulated without paraben, mineral oils, aluminium, sodium laureth sulfate or Triclosan
- Their biodegradable formulas allow shower gels, washing up liquids to return to nature without leaving a trace
- They use lasting, functional, recyclable bottles with longlasting and attractive designs, forever rechargeable therefore reducing the carbon footprint on the environment
- They use delivery containers made from ecologically managed forests to guarantee a responsible packaging
So many values shared with Maison Pampa.
Responsible products which do the job without any fuss.